Our Providers and the entire Red Rock Fertility Team are dedicated to helping you get pregnant. Our methods range from natural cycle monitoring to in-depth assisted reproductive treatments. From treating endometriosis and recurrent miscarriage issues, to intrauterine insemination and in-vitro fertilization, at our highly specialized fertility clinic we cover the full range of available services to help you bring a new life into your world. UltraIVF is the newest addition to our services and it has produced a 75-80% take-home baby rate.
We specialize in challenging patients at our center. Dr. Littman, our Practice Director, trained at some of the best medical centers in the world and, being a mom, she is committed to giving a woman the best chance of success, even if she has high FSH levels, or poor egg quality. If you have failed IVF or IUI at another center and have been told egg donation is your only option, please call us for a second opinion.
If you are just starting on your fertility journey, you may want to look at our page on the normal fertility cycle. This will give you a better understanding of the different treatments and how they help achieve fertility. Below is a list of the services we offer and a definition of what these therapies entail:
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): This process begins with fertility medications, followed by egg removal and fertilization. Finally, the best developing embryos are transferred into the uterus.
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI): This is a procedure in which sperm are cleansed and then placed into the uterine cavity in a concentrated specimen. This procedure is used mostly in cases of cervical factor or male factor infertility.
- Egg Donation: is used in cases of decreased ovarian reserve which can be due to age or premature ovarian failure.
- Gestational Carriers: Gestational Carrier Cycles are done via “In Vitro Fertilization” (IVF), where fertilized eggs from another woman are implanted into the carrier’s uterus.
- Egg and Sperm Freezing: There are many reasons why someone may wish to freeze their reproductive tissue. The most frequent reason is cancer, whether it is testicular, ovarian, or some other type of cancer.
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI): The process of directly injecting an individual sperm into an egg in order to facilitate fertilization.
To learn more about Our Services schedule a consultation by filling out the form to the right or call 702.262.0079