Becoming an egg donor is a great responsibility and a generous act that has helped thousands of women & family’s dreams come true. We here at Red Rock Fertility know the decision to become an egg donor is not something to take lightly and we want you to know you will have someone here to answer any questions or concerns you may have. The following is a step-by-step account of the process should you choose to become an egg donor:
- Fill out the form below completely and honestly with
two recent photos.
- Complete the Confidential Donor Information Packet.
- Fax, scan & email or drop off the completed packet.
- Fax: 702-685-6910
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 6410 Medical Center St, Suite A, Las Vegas, NV
- If medical history is acceptable, you are placed in donor book where patients can look for possible donors.
- Once selected, you will be contacted to schedule tests.
- Blood-work, ultrasound, and a psychiatric evaluation are done.
- Average time frame of the donation process is usually 15 to 24 days.
- Compensation is given at post retrieval check-up.
You probably have many questions. We are often asked if egg donation puts the donor at risk for infertility. It does not. The fertility medication you receive as an egg donor causes your body to develop eggs that would normally be discarded naturally. Being an egg donor does not affect your ability to conceive.
To learn more about Becoming an Egg Donor schedule a consultation by filling out the form below or call us at (702) 262-0079 to answer any questions you might have.
If you are looking to donate eggs, Red Rock Fertility will pay up to $4,000 for a successful use of eggs donated. Please fill out the form below to apply, and we will get in contact with you to schedule your consultation.